Corporate Compliance: Land & Water
Aires offers a complete range of environmental services to help a variety of clients maintain the highest environmental protection standards. Our staff of professional engineers (PE), certified hazardous materials managers (CHMM) professionals and scientists are available to assist you in environmental risk reduction/management, and the associated potential liability.
Our services are specifically tailored to meet a wide variety of client objectives. We can be your “expert” or simply offer expertise as needed to assist your in-house environmental team. These services range from evaluating compliance status at an industrial facility to evaluating properties for real estate acquisitions, divestitures, and development.
The following is a summary of available services:
- Spill Prevention and Containment Control (SPCC)
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I ESA)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment (Phase II ESA)
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Management
- Pesticide Management Programs
- Waste Management (Solid and Hazardous)
- Compliance Reviews (Audits)
- Superfund (We have to admit, Superfund is a unique specialty – we can offer guidance – but we do not represent ourselves as experienced experts in this field.)
◦ Aires has assisted our loyal customers with comprehensive environmental reviews (prior to, or as part of a corporate internal or regulatory compliance review).
◦ A cost effective alternative is our proprietary environmental Desk Review. INEXPENSIVE and FAST.