Indoor Air Quality
Building sciences refers to the art of ensuring your building occupants are comfortable and healthy. Our team of Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH) are here to assist you with your commercial Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Mold, and Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) assessments.
Whether your IAQ/mold assessments are proactive or driven by an employee complaint, Aires can assist you in developing a sampling strategy that best fits your needs. Our IAQ studies are always CIH Driven. The goal is not only to diagnose a potential problem but to provide recommendations for improvement and remediation.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Real time monitoring to evaluate the effectiveness of your building’s HVAC system including:
◦ Carbon dioxide
◦ Particulate measurements
◦ Hazardous air contaminants (Carbon monoxide, VOCs, formaldehyde, ozone, hydrogen sulfide, and radon)
- Mold and bacterial assessment (Air, bulk, and wipe sampling)
◦ Investigation of materials with suspect mold growth
◦ Moisture and water influtration assessments
- Sick building syndrome (SBS) investigation (Sore throat, stuffy noise, itchy eyes, headaches, respiratory irritation, and allergic reactions)
- Inspection and evauation of the buildings HVAC system
- Expert witness testimony